Quiz Yourself on the 'Israeli Arab ("Palestinian") Conflict'
Posted on 12/14/2007 5:02:54 AM CST by PRePublic
1) When was the Arab immigration to [the historic Jewish land of] Israel -"Palestine" boosted?
A When they wanted to see Jewish holy sites.
B When [anti French and anti British] Arab nationalism spread across the middle east.
C When the Zionists Jews came and cultivated the deserted land.
2) What's [Arab "Palestinian" highest "national" icon] Yasser Arafat's country of origin?
A Israel ["Palestine"].
3) Why were there --initially-- more Arab immigrants ["residents"] than Jewish immigrants (Arab majority)?
A Because Jews didn't attempt to enter.
B Arabs were 'invited" to come.
C Because the British restricted only Jewish immigration, to appease the Arabs
4) Why did (some) Arabs leave "Palestine" Israel in 1948?
A Because the Zionists "told" them to.
B Because the UN told them to.
C Because the Arab leaders ordered them to evacuate [their reasoning: to facilitate annihilation plans] while they attempt to 'throw the Jews in the sea'.
5) What has been the term "Palestine" always referred to?
A a country.
B a flag.
C an area, always known to be historical Israel.
6) What was Arabs' reaction to UN's partition plan for a two state solution and have their conduct since then ever been legal?
A they embraced the UN.
B they ignored and didn't react at all.
C they refused, objected to the plan and illegally started attacking the newly reinstated state of Israel.
7) How many Jewish refugees were chased out from Arab Muslim countries after Israel was re-established?
C Between 800,000 & 900,000
8) When did Arabs, Muslims start attacking Jews in the holy land?
A In the 1940's
B In the 1930's
C In the 1920's
9) Why did Arabs attack Jews so many years [even] prior to the re-establishment of Jews' homeland?
A Because of losing sports games to the Jews.
B Because of the "occupation" by... the British...
C Because they were led by such racist leaders like Haj Amin Al-Husseini the Mufti, that so shamelessly kissed Adolf Hitler's ass (while Hitler played the Arabs to his anti Jewish agenda).
10) What is synonymous with the Arab Muslim leader the Mufti?
B Peaceful religion.
C [Christian] Armenian genocide 1915, Hebron massacre 1929, pact with Adolf Hitler, Farhud massacre in Baghdad 1941, SS Bosnian Muslim brigade's crimes on Serb Christians 1943.
11) What did/do Arabs call to any lost [armed] battle to the Zionists?
C A "massacre" .
12) When did that so called "occupation" occur and why?
A In the 1948, during the war of independence.
B In the 1950's, as part of an "expansion".
C In the 1967 war when Israel decided it 'had enough' of constant Arab unprovoked attacks on its innocent citizens, the Goliath combined nations of Arabs, as always, lost the war to little tiny Israel - "David", by all legal means it was not a "theft".
13) Why did/does Israel continue to 'hold' the territories captured in 1967?
A Power hungry.
C 1) Historic rights, it was always pertaining to the Jews. 2) Because of security, buffer zone.
14) What has been Israelis' experience in giving gestures to the Arabs so far?
A Arabs behave better.
B No change.
C Arabs, Muslims become more radical, more violent [example: Hamas rose right after the Gaza give away] as they see Israel's kindness as weakness.
15) When did these Arabs, (mostly) sons and grandsons of immigrants start to call themselves as "Palestinians"?
A In the 1940's.
B In the 1950's.
C In the 1960's.
16) What did/do all Arab-Muslim leaders & "fighters" openly plan to do to the Jews in their many wars?
A To occupy them.
B To oppress them.
C [To "throw them all into the sea". or a modern version of:"wiping off map", or "drinking the blood of the Jews" - aka] Genocide.
17) Who started to give equality for minorities, including voting rights for [Arab] women in the middle east?
18) Where in the middle east, does it exist a 100% complete freedom of speech, freedom of the press?
A "Palestinian" authority.
This quiz comes from "Freeper" PRePublic AKA - Free Israel Now blog (link on the right hand side). I have posted the first 18 questions. There are 66 in total which can be found be clicking back to the original post. One hint, all the answers are "C". This is an open book quiz meant to inform the reader on the arabian-Israel/Jewish conflict. While some of the questions are a little editorial in nature and some are basic facts of history, it is a good source to turn to for a quick glance at the basic nature of the arab problem and also a place to send those who are beginning to study the conflict for the first time. Yasher Koach to PRePublic on a nice job.